BETAFPV Toothpick F722 2-6S AIO 35A
F722 2-6S AIO 35A FC is a very reliable FC that is made to meet your advanced FPV needs. Comes with an F722 chip and BLHeli_S ESC firmware, this board provides a better performance capability and higher calculation speed, which brings pilots a more stable and smoother flight. What's more, F722 AIO 35A FC has specially added a 6-pin connector for DJI Digital VTX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, super easy to install. It also can handle up to 6S of input voltage and push your FPV racer to the max.
Know More About BMI270
BMI270 gyro works great in most cases, especially in low frequency. But it will need more software filters and is sensitive in high frequency. This can be solved by adjusting filter settings in PID tuning. You can flash our CLI file or set gyro lowpass 2 at 135Hz and choose filter type at PT2 in settings. This will help BMI270 gyro to get a similar performance as MPU6000 gyro. Below pictures show the difference between the two gyros.
Compare with F4 AIO 35A FC, F722 FC's firmware is upgraded from F411 to F722, providing a better performance capability and higher calculation speed, which brings pilots a more stable and smoother flight.
F722 AIO 35A FC has specially added a 6-pin connector for DJI Digital VTX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, perfect for the pilots who enjoy the DJI Digital VTX system.
6 full UARTs are available on this board. With plenty of UARTS, Pilots could have more options for external parts like VTX, GPS, Receiver, and other components.
It can handle 35A continuous current(40A burst), totally supports the 2-6S lipo battery, brings the drone a stronger flight performance.
With the 6S battery and this F722 35A AIO toothpick FC, the drone will break through the limit of the power of the toothpick drone, exploring more possibilities in 4-5'' drones.
Specification of FC
- Item: F722 35A AIO FC(BLHeli_S)
- Weight: 7.06g
- CPU: STM32F722RET6
- Six-Axis: BMI270 / MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Mounting hole size: 26mm * 26mm
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.2.x_BETAFPVF722
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
Specification of ESC
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/Flysky Receiver/DSMX Receiver/TBS Crossfire Receiver (requires external connection)
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Peak current: 40A
- ESC firmware: BLHeli_S
- Indicators: 2 indicators: receiver indicator (green)/Flight control power indicator (red)
- Capacitance: CS|5*10*13mm|470μF|35V
- Connecter: 80mm 14AWG silicone cable with XT60
- Recommended motors: 14XX series, 15XX series, 16XX series, 18XX series, 20XX series