ImmersionRC Ghost 2.4GHz R/C Control Ecosystem
Three years in the making, countless fun-filled hours of testing by the world’s fastest pilots.
Designed in the home of long-range FPV, Switzerland.
IRC Ghost is PFQ (Pretty… Quick)
Choose from several modes of operation in your Ghost Transmitter. The slowest of the two Race modes runs at 160Hz frame rate, while the fastest ‘Pure Race’ rate opens the throttle to 222.22Hz frame rate.
OpenTx to Flight Controller latency is expected to run below 4ms.
Can racers feel this? good question to ask… but maybe a better question is whether you want to race against a pilot which is using it…
2.4GHz And Long Range Capabilities
ImmersionRC is setting a new standard with its Ghost system serving both the needs of Long Range pilots, Freestylers, and Racers.
Easily achieve ranges of 10s of km with equipment light enough, and antennas compact enough, to perfectly accompany your Nano Goblin™ into the neighboring country.
Since 2.4GHz antennas are relatively small, a directional antenna on the transmitter can easily double the expected range.
Ghost Modular Transmitters
The first Ghost Transmitter is a ‘JR’ style module, with integrated OLED display and Joystick. Configure it seamlessly without the need to interact with Lua scripts.
Depending upon region, up to 350mW of RF power may be emitted through two supplied short-dipole antennas. Antenna diversity is the default mode of operation, but single antenna mode is a menu option away.
A simple menu system shows all critical parameters, including a spectrum analyzer, and a real time display of system latency, from R/C Tx to Flight Controller.
- Uplink RF Power: 16uW – 350mW (+/- 0.5dB)
- Frame Rate: 222.22Hz (purerace), 160Hz (race), 55Hz (normal), 15Hz (long range)
- Format:Standard JR Module, tested with FrSky Taranis™, and RadioMaster™ radios
- Antennas: Twin antenna, with Tx-side diversity. Antennas are 2.1dBi Dipoles
- Compatibility: Any R/C Tx which accepts JR modules (Taranis, etc. )
- Serial Formats: SBus, GHST (Auto-Sense)
- Firmware: USB Upgradable (with OTA updates for receivers)
- Power Supply: 6V-20V, 1.75W @ 400mW, ~250mA at 7.4V