Spedix GS40F 40A 4in1 ESC BLHeli32 3-6S
Spedix GS40F Mini is an reliable 20 x 20mm 6S 4-In-1 ESC. Limited by the smaller size of 20 x 20mm ESC, engineers have usually used a 3mm mini MOSFET, which is vulnerable to the ever-growing demand of power and current/voltage of the FPV market.
With Spedix's innovative design, separating the control board and the power board, they have successfully implemented a full-size 5 x 6mm MOSFET onto this 20 x 20mm ESC.
By combining reliable hardware with the fastest GD32F3 MCU in the market, Spedix is able to present you with a high performance mini 20 x 20mm ESC of extreme reliability and responsiveness.
- Innovative double deck design enables the implementation of full-size 5*6 MOSFET on 20*20mm mini 4IN1 ESC.
- 40V MOSFET improves the overall reliability in fast response to throttle signals，making the 6 cell input capable in the real world
- GD32F3 MCU provides highest responsiveness in the market.
- Extremely small size makes mounting on smaller frames easier than ever.
- Brand: Spedix
- Model: GS40F Mini 4 in 1
- Input: 3-6 Cell LiPo
- Continues Current: 40A
- Burst Current: 50A (10 Seconds max)
- Firmware: Blheli32
- Dimensions: 40 x 31 x 8mm
- Mounting holes: 20 x 20mm