- AG01 Full CNC Hall Gimbal
- Replacement HALL V4 Gimbal
- 21700 5000mAh Battery
- TX16S Radio Carry Case Large
- TX16S Foam Box Zipper Cover
- TX16S Replacement Switch Assemblies (SA+SB/SC+SD/SF+SE/SH+SG)
- TX16S CNC V3 Upgrade Parts Set
RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Radio Controller (Joshua Bardwell)
Thanks to Joshua Bardwell for his joint edition - New JB Edition TX16S Mark II w/ built in ExpressLRS. Featuring carbon fiber faceplate, purple CNC parts, with V4.0 hall gimbal, this is definitely the high performance JB radio that everyone can afford it.
- Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Support EdgeTX and OpenTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
* Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
ELRS versions by default
Why ELRS? Check the reviews by OscarLiang
"If you can’t decide between ELRS and 4in1, I’d probably go for the ELRS version. It’s going to be the major RC protocol in the near future as it’s so powerful and affordable, with a wide range of tiny and inexpensive ELRS receivers available.
One reason to get the 4in1 is if you only want to use other protocols such as Frsky D8/D16, but these are kind of obsolete and slowly phasing out. Or if you are buying an external ELRS module for the radio, then it also makes sense to get the 4in1 as you don’t want to have another ELRS module onboard doing nothing. An external ELRS module might have the advantage of higher maximum output power of up to 1W. But honestly the internal module’s 250mW is plenty for FPV pilots, giving you miles of range in ideal conditions. "
V4.0 Hall Gimbals
Standard version with V4.0 Hall Gimbals, same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability. Stick travel, self-centering and stick tension are now externally adjustable.
Flat & Raised Grips Included
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
External Module Bay
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
- 1 * TX16S Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 * 18650 Tray
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Screen Protector
- 1 pair of flat grips
- 1 pair of raised grips (installed on radio by default)
- 1 * TX16S Key Chain
- 1 * TX16S LED Gimbal Light Mod Set