RadioMaster TX16s AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Self-Centering)
Designed and tested for over a year, the AG01 gimbals have been in development with our engineers and champion pro pilots such as MCK, Alex Campell, Noical, Veysi.FPV, AZFPV, Xiao Zheng, and Long XL to meet the demanding requirements of the world’s most competitive racing events.
The AG01 is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning. The AG01 will take your TX16S to the next level.
- Made with CNC processed aviation grade aluminum
- Ergonomic stick ends
- Non contact hall sensors,for accurate control inputs and precise centering.
- Quad precision bearings,for unparalleled stick feel.
- Item: AG01 Full CNC Hall Gimbal
- Full CNC Gimbal
- Product model: AG01
- Sensing type: Hall
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable travel range: 38°—54°
- Adjustable mode: Yes
- Adjustable tension: Yes
- Quad bearing: Yes
- Temperature range: -20°c-85°c
- Size: 60*53*56mm
- Weight: 82g/pc
- 1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Centering / Throttle)
- 1 * TX16S Softer Tension Spring Set
1 * Hexagon socket screwdriver
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Throttle)
1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Centering)
- 2 * TX16S Softer Tension Spring Set
2 * Hexagon socket screwdriver
- 1 * Manual
Please see last picture
1/2 STICK TRAVEL LIMITER (Min.38°，Max,54°）
Turn clockwise to decrease travel，
Turn counterclockwise to increase travel
- 3/4 SPRING TENSION ADJUSTABLE
Turn clockwise to decrease stick tension,
Turn counterclockwise to decrease stick tension
5 GIMBAL MODE SETTING
Turn clockwise to the bottom to switch to throttle(Throttle tension needs to be adjusted also per step 6/7).Turn counterclockwise to the top to switch to self centering.
- 6/7 THROTTLE TENSION ADJUSTABLE
- 6 Screw adjusts the tension tightness.
- 7 Screw adjusts the scale tightness.