Miniware TS101 Soldering Iron
Miniware TS101 is an upgraded version of TS100. Based on TS100, TS101 has been upgraded and optimized in performance and function.
- Larger 128*32 pixel OLED screen to display more detailed data.
- Stainless steel ball screw to stabilize the soldering tip and prevent screw loosening.
- Anti-slip cap, used as a simple stand to support the iron and prevent it from rolling.
- DC and PD dual power input.
- Boost mode: activated with one push of a button to solder larger components.
- Compatible with TS100 soldering tips
|Input voltage||DC power grid||9 – 24 V|
|PD3.0 power source||9 – 20 V|
|Power consumption||DC power grid||9 – 65 W|
|PD3.0 power source||9 – 45 W|
|Input power||9 - 24 V DC (up to 65 W) DC5525 wide voltage, PD3.0|
|Temperature control range||100 – 400°C|
|Soldering tip resistance to ground||<2 Ω|
|Controller length||98 mm|
|Soldering tip length||105 mm|
|Weight (soldering iron with tip)||35 g|
- 1* Miniware TS101 soldering iron
- 1* Soldering tip
- 1* Type-C silicone USB cable
- 1* User guide